Explorers Of Lore!

Come one, come all, if you are an explorer, or not at all, come with us, on a journey across a VAST LAND known as lore found in a Entertainment Industry known as Artix Entertainment, LLC. We welcome ALL!:D Come with us...to BATTLE AND EXPLORE ON!:D

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the Clan!Very Happy
NEVER give out your in-game password! You'll regret it, trust me!Neutral
NEWS: The 1st 10 members (including newer staff) to join the clan get to be FOUNDERS!:O So JOIN NOW!:O BATTLE/CLAN ON!> : D

Share | 

BEFORE POSTING IN THE AE BOARD, READ THIS!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miguel
CREATOR Of The Clan.
CREATOR Of The Clan.

What is your Allegiance? : Good
Level : 10 (Maximum!)

Character Page
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
MP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
EP:
8/8  (8/8)

PostSubject: BEFORE POSTING IN THE AE BOARD, READ THIS!!!!   Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:30 pm

You MUST TAG THE GAME IN THE PROPER BOARD! Like for example, say i wanted to talk about AQW, i'd have to go to the Multiplayer Board AND THEN make a topic. But in the topic name it'd need the tag [AQW] so their would be NO CONFUSION. And yes, the tags are ONLY GONNA BE THE CAPITAL LETTERS IN THE GAME'S NAME, and must include the brackets. So it can't be "AQW - Guide to whatever" it HAS to be "[AQW] - Guide to whatever". And so as you could probably imagine, Epic Duel would be [ED], AQWorlds would be [AQW], OverSoul would be [OS], etc. FAILURE TO DO THIS WILL RESULT IN THE TRASHING OF YOUR POST BY STAFF. I AM SERIOUS. BATTLE ON! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://miguelcorp.enjin.com/

BEFORE POSTING IN THE AE BOARD, READ THIS!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1