Explorers Of Lore!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Explorers Of Lore!

Come one, come all, if you are an explorer, or not at all, come with us, on a journey across a VAST LAND known as lore found in a Entertainment Industry known as Artix Entertainment, LLC. We welcome ALL!:D Come with us...to BATTLE AND EXPLORE ON!:D

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the Clan!Very Happy
NEVER give out your in-game password! You'll regret it, trust me!Neutral
NEWS: The 1st 10 members (including newer staff) to join the clan get to be FOUNDERS!:O So JOIN NOW!:O BATTLE/CLAN ON!> : D

BEFORE POSTING IN THE AE BOARD, READ THIS!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miguel
CREATOR Of The Clan.
CREATOR Of The Clan.
Miguel

What is your Allegiance? : Good
Level : 10 (Maximum!)

Character Page
HP:
BEFORE POSTING IN THE AE BOARD, READ THIS!!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000BEFORE POSTING IN THE AE BOARD, READ THIS!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
MP:
BEFORE POSTING IN THE AE BOARD, READ THIS!!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000BEFORE POSTING IN THE AE BOARD, READ THIS!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
EP:
BEFORE POSTING IN THE AE BOARD, READ THIS!!!! Left_bar_bleue8/8BEFORE POSTING IN THE AE BOARD, READ THIS!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

BEFORE POSTING IN THE AE BOARD, READ THIS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: BEFORE POSTING IN THE AE BOARD, READ THIS!!!!   BEFORE POSTING IN THE AE BOARD, READ THIS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:30 pm

You MUST TAG THE GAME IN THE PROPER BOARD! Like for example, say i wanted to talk about AQW, i'd have to go to the Multiplayer Board AND THEN make a topic. But in the topic name it'd need the tag [AQW] so their would be NO CONFUSION. And yes, the tags are ONLY GONNA BE THE CAPITAL LETTERS IN THE GAME'S NAME, and must include the brackets. So it can't be "AQW - Guide to whatever" it HAS to be "[AQW] - Guide to whatever". And so as you could probably imagine, Epic Duel would be [ED], AQWorlds would be [AQW], OverSoul would be [OS], etc. FAILURE TO DO THIS WILL RESULT IN THE TRASHING OF YOUR POST BY STAFF. I AM SERIOUS. BATTLE ON! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://miguelcorp.enjin.com/

BEFORE POSTING IN THE AE BOARD, READ THIS!!!!
Page 1 of 1