Explorers Of Lore!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Explorers Of Lore!

Come one, come all, if you are an explorer, or not at all, come with us, on a journey across a VAST LAND known as lore found in a Entertainment Industry known as Artix Entertainment, LLC. We welcome ALL!:D Come with us...to BATTLE AND EXPLORE ON!:D

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the Clan!Very Happy
NEVER give out your in-game password! You'll regret it, trust me!Neutral
NEWS: The 1st 10 members (including newer staff) to join the clan get to be FOUNDERS!:O So JOIN NOW!:O BATTLE/CLAN ON!> : D

DAILY CLAN QUEST #1 - The Treasure Chest Hunting Daily Clan Quest!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miguel
CREATOR Of The Clan.
CREATOR Of The Clan.
Miguel

What is your Allegiance? : Good
Level : 10 (Maximum!)

Character Page
HP:
DAILY CLAN QUEST #1 - The Treasure Chest Hunting Daily Clan Quest! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000DAILY CLAN QUEST #1 - The Treasure Chest Hunting Daily Clan Quest! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
MP:
DAILY CLAN QUEST #1 - The Treasure Chest Hunting Daily Clan Quest! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000DAILY CLAN QUEST #1 - The Treasure Chest Hunting Daily Clan Quest! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
EP:
DAILY CLAN QUEST #1 - The Treasure Chest Hunting Daily Clan Quest! Left_bar_bleue8/8DAILY CLAN QUEST #1 - The Treasure Chest Hunting Daily Clan Quest! Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

DAILY CLAN QUEST #1 - The Treasure Chest Hunting Daily Clan Quest! Empty
PostSubject: DAILY CLAN QUEST #1 - The Treasure Chest Hunting Daily Clan Quest!   DAILY CLAN QUEST #1 - The Treasure Chest Hunting Daily Clan Quest! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:39 pm

"Greetings! I am Zhoom! Master Treasure Hunter and MASTER OF THE SANDSEA! I have been hunting for these VERY RARE "Treasure Chests" that said if you obtain a KEY for one from a CERTAIN SHOP AROUND HERE, it can unlock it and magically turn it into a BRAND NEW EPIC ITEM! I want one! Actually two! Bring me back two Treasure Chests (if you choose to accept this quest) and i will reward you for your efforts! Now go! I grow ANTSY just awaiting these things! Good luck, Hero and/or Villain OF THE CLAN! Cool" - Zhoom.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUEST:
GAIN TWO TREASURE CHESTS!

REWARDS:

200 Gold and 20 Coins, PLUS A SPECIAL BONUS ANONYMOUS ITEM! Very Happy (ANONYMOUS CAUSE IT IS A SECRET UNTIL THE QUEST IS COMPLETED!)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DO YOU ACCEPT THIS QUEST?

COMMENT "YES" IF YOU DO OR "NO" IF YOU DON'T.
BONUS INFO: Once you accept a Quest, if you gain the item(s) needed, comment below in a NEW POST that you have the items and wish to "turn in" the Quest. You will gain the Rewards above. BUT NOTICE: If you choose to NOT continue the Quest, simply IN A NEW POST IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW, enter "abandon quest" and you will be taken off the Daily Quest active people's list! Smile BUT NOTE: IF YOU CHOOSE TO ABANDON THE QUEST YOU CANNOT RE-ACCEPT IT OR GET THE REWARD ITEMS!:O YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!:O And that is basically it. Enjoy the Quest and GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!:O BATTLE QUEST ON! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://miguelcorp.enjin.com/

DAILY CLAN QUEST #1 - The Treasure Chest Hunting Daily Clan Quest!
Page 1 of 1