Explorers Of Lore!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Explorers Of Lore!

Come one, come all, if you are an explorer, or not at all, come with us, on a journey across a VAST LAND known as lore found in a Entertainment Industry known as Artix Entertainment, LLC. We welcome ALL!:D Come with us...to BATTLE AND EXPLORE ON!:D

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the Clan!Very Happy
NEVER give out your in-game password! You'll regret it, trust me!Neutral
NEWS: The 1st 10 members (including newer staff) to join the clan get to be FOUNDERS!:O So JOIN NOW!:O BATTLE/CLAN ON!> : D

4 - Word Story!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miguel
CREATOR Of The Clan.
CREATOR Of The Clan.
Miguel

What is your Allegiance? : Good
Level : 10 (Maximum!)

Character Page
HP:
4 - Word Story! Left_bar_bleue1000/10004 - Word Story! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
MP:
4 - Word Story! Left_bar_bleue1000/10004 - Word Story! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
EP:
4 - Word Story! Left_bar_bleue8/84 - Word Story! Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

4 - Word Story! Empty
PostSubject: 4 - Word Story!   4 - Word Story! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:31 pm

In this game i say 3 words and then someone else replies with those 4 - words and adding their own up until a full story can be made from the comments. Example:
I SAY:
"Once upon a time"
YOU SAY:
"Blah blah blah blah" (whatever text you want so long as it makes sense!)
So everyone understand? Great! I shall begin. The story goes on until I MAKE a final comment that states the ENTIRE STORY THUS FAR with 2 words bold at the ending known as "THE END". Also, you CANNOT post TWICE in a row OR FIT A WHOLE BUNCH OF WORDS TOGETHER LIKETHIS EXPECTING IT TO BE ONLY COUNTED AS ONE WORD. But anywho, let's begin.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once upon a time...
Back to top Go down
http://miguelcorp.enjin.com/

4 - Word Story!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Explorers Of Lore! :: The Bonus Stuff! :: Clan Games!-
Jump to: