Explorers Of Lore!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Explorers Of Lore!

Come one, come all, if you are an explorer, or not at all, come with us, on a journey across a VAST LAND known as lore found in a Entertainment Industry known as Artix Entertainment, LLC. We welcome ALL!:D Come with us...to BATTLE AND EXPLORE ON!:D

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the Clan!Very Happy
NEVER give out your in-game password! You'll regret it, trust me!Neutral
NEWS: The 1st 10 members (including newer staff) to join the clan get to be FOUNDERS!:O So JOIN NOW!:O BATTLE/CLAN ON!> : D

The MISADVENTURES Of S I G and Miguel PART 1 (The MISADVENTURE Begins!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miguel
CREATOR Of The Clan.
CREATOR Of The Clan.
Miguel

What is your Allegiance? : Good
Level : 10 (Maximum!)

Character Page
HP:
The MISADVENTURES Of S I G and Miguel PART 1 (The MISADVENTURE Begins!) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The MISADVENTURES Of S I G and Miguel PART 1 (The MISADVENTURE Begins!) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
MP:
The MISADVENTURES Of S I G and Miguel PART 1 (The MISADVENTURE Begins!) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The MISADVENTURES Of S I G and Miguel PART 1 (The MISADVENTURE Begins!) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
EP:
The MISADVENTURES Of S I G and Miguel PART 1 (The MISADVENTURE Begins!) Left_bar_bleue8/8The MISADVENTURES Of S I G and Miguel PART 1 (The MISADVENTURE Begins!) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

The MISADVENTURES Of S I G and Miguel PART 1 (The MISADVENTURE Begins!) Empty
PostSubject: The MISADVENTURES Of S I G and Miguel PART 1 (The MISADVENTURE Begins!)   The MISADVENTURES Of S I G and Miguel PART 1 (The MISADVENTURE Begins!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:50 am

Once upon a time, in a land unknown, there were these two heroes, a PRINCE (Miguel) and a BARON (S I G) whom were INSEPARABLE and were BEST FRIENDS since child hood...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***SOMEWHERE IN THIS UNKNOWN LAND...***
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Miguel: And you thought i couldn't be EVIL and DEVIOUS! Twisted Evil
S I G: Fine. You proved me wrong.
Miguel: Now pay up! Where's my cookie?
S I G: Fine. Here you go. *hands him a cookie*
SCENE 3: Miguel: Thanks kind and good sir!Razz *starts eating it*
S I G: *pulls out another one out of nowhere and starts eating it*
Miguel: Hey....by the way...where ARE you getting these cookies from??? Shocked
SCENE 4: *S I G slides random satchel from behind him*
SCENE 5: S I G: Here silly! Razz
Miguel: *laughs* well ok then! Laughing
SCENE 6 - 10: *Miguel pulls milk carton and bottle from out of his pants, pours himself a cup of milk, drinks it, and places both things back in his pants*
SCENE 11: Miguel: Ahhhhh! *burps* how refreshing! Cool
SCENE 12: *S I G: drops cookie and stares with a horrified expression* Suspect
SCENE 13: Miguel: What?._. Don't you have unlimited space in your pants pockets to?._. *shrugging his shoulders*
SCENE 14: S I G: You missed your pocket...
SCENE 15: Miguel: No. My entire pants is a pocket!Razz Literally. I've been wearing these pants forever. *pulling out his pants a bit but not enough to show boxers or anything*
SCENE 16: SIG: Suspect ..............
SCENE 17: Miguel: Cause i cant find my legs. ._. It's like...a WHOLE NEW WORLD in here!._.
S I G: Suspect ..............
Miguel: Wanna come with me to visit the Chocolate Factory in my pants?:O It's not TO FAR IN!Very Happy
SCENE 18: S I G: *starts laughing* Laughing
Miguel: *starts laughing to* No but seriously, do you?:O *pulls out car from his pants* We can take the car!Very Happy
SCENE 19: The MISADVENTURES Of S I G and Miguel PART 1 (The MISADVENTURE Begins!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZzZ5ulGt9Us6bUE43dZoNGMhwZTZRzQHkwtSjHxaR8z-i_HBn
SCENE 20: S I G: Suspect Nah, I've got my own *pulls out tank*
SCENE 21: The MISADVENTURES Of S I G and Miguel PART 1 (The MISADVENTURE Begins!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRV81t_xN4EC9UvHkFfgcC81wGLX3O3hvyktP8oNQn4LYsslf-q
SCENE 22: Miguel: affraid Man! Big bag!:O *jumps out of his pants*
SCENE 23: Miguel: OH HEY! MY LEGS! I'VE FOUND YOU AGAIN!8D
SCENE 24: *Miguel Opens his pants wide*
SCENE 25 - 27: *Miguel Turns on car, then it's engine and headlights*
SCENE 28: Miguel: So? Are we going? I'll lead the way if you want to come! Very Happy
SCENE 29: S I G: Eh, sure, why not? TO THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY!!!!! Very Happy
SCENE 30: Miguel: All right. Get in your tank and I'LL lead the way! Cool
SCENE 31: *S I G Hops into his tank*
SCENE 32: *Miguel turns on his police lights* I added these so people in my pants (cause like i said before it's LITERALLY like a WHOLE NEW WORLD down there!) know to get out of the way when when i'm coming by. (Originally, my car looked like this *holds out photo to readers*:
SCENE 33: The MISADVENTURES Of S I G and Miguel PART 1 (The MISADVENTURE Begins!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQI5R53Cn3EBRFiADAH6HCcmMwAwxUD8-c75NzQM9mz5uARVlpguw)
SCENE 34: *Miguel turns on strong head lights and drives to the front of his pants:
SCENE 35: The MISADVENTURES Of S I G and Miguel PART 1 (The MISADVENTURE Begins!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyvhUUCLaGmnb3OpO3e_NgH3buBqAmz4PUsk73kvhWkWFcY3Wj*
SCENE 36: Miguel: You ready? *starts revving up his engine as if his vehicle was a race car*
SCENE 37: S I G: *Attempts revving his tank but fails epicly* *sigh* Neutral Yep. Neutral
SCENE 38: Miguel: All right! Let's do this! Twisted Evil But stay close by though, you don't want to get lost and plus cause this is a POLICE BUFFALO, this car can go PRETTY FAST. I will be going racing speeds. Okay? Surprised
SCENE 39: S I G: Hmmm....
SCENE 40: Miguel: Hopefully that tank of yours can go fast to! Razz
SCENE 41: *S I G's Tank transforms into a Hover Bike* This can! Razz
SCENE 42: (The MISADVENTURES Of S I G and Miguel PART 1 (The MISADVENTURE Begins!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSZW3sb1IiTymtyao-xr5rg8d7fY7LpyuQTEJYDehUt3yK74-MOw)
SCENE 43: Miguel: Shocked WELL ALL RIGHT THEN. Shall we go then? Surprised
SCENE 44: S I G: Sure! Razz
SCENE 45: *Miguel: Activates Racing Gears and starts charging into the world of his pants*
SCENE 46: S I G: Shocked HEY! WAIT FOR ME! :O
SCENE 47: *S I G activates hyper boost in his bike*
SCENE 48: *S I G catches up to Miguel in 1 Second*
SCENE 49: Miguel: WTF? Shocked OH SO YOU WANNA DO IT THAT WAY HUH?! FINE, I DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE TO DO THIS BUT U LEAVE ME NO CHOICE....
SCENE 50: *Miguel activates SPEED OF LIGHT nitrus and DISSAPEARS FROM VIEW*
SCENE 51: "Miguel: Try to catch me now!>Very Happy" *S I G hears from ALL over*
SCENE 52: *S I G Activates his OMEGA BOOST and also goes at the speed of light and disappears out of view*
SCENE 53: *Miguel's car starts burning out* "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW I SHOULD OF GOTTEN THE FREEZAFIER!!!!!!"
SCENE 54: *Miguel's car appears and starts going rocket speed at S I G about to hit him and his vehicle* AHHHHHH! S I G! SAVE ME!!!!!DXXXXXXXXX
SCENE 55: S I G: WHAT?! *Miguel in his car flys right past him* OH NO! :O
SCENE 56: *S I G stops his bike in 1 second and turns around again going at OMEGA SPEED in his Bike* HOLD ON MIGUEL! I'LL SAVE YOU!!!!!!! affraid
SCENE 57: *Miguel's car flying in a twirl about to hit a wall of his pants at full speed* *Miguel pushes his car's "Eject" button and flys out of his car, miraculously landing on S I G's head* "Phew! Razz"
SCENE 58: S I G: *Can't see* umm... bad idea. X_X
Miguel: Right....
SCENE 59: *Miguel gets off of S I G's head* *Miguel watches his car explode dramatically and cinematically and some pieces fly at them* Miguel: PHEW! Close call! :O
SCENE 60: *S I G turns his bike back around and goes OMEGA FAST AGAIN*
SCENE 61: S I G: So...where is the factory?Neutral
SCENE 62: *S I G turns his head to the side and notices Miguel is not there* S I G: !!!
SCENE 63: *Miguel Already 10 miles back flying backwards cause he was standing when S I G went OMEGA FAST* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid
SCENE 64: S I G: silent
SCENE 65 - 68: *S I G turns back around yet again OMEGA FAST and catches Miguel on the back of his bike JUST IN TIME BEFORE HE HITS THE GROUND*
SCENE 69: Miguel: Ow...next time warn me before going OMEGA FAST!>.< I was still standing when you did that!D:
SCENE 70: S I G: Heh heh....sorry, i thought you were sitting down...honest mistake! Rolling Eyes
SCENE 71: *S I G turns his bike around one last time again going OMEGA FAST making sure though this time Miguel was sleeping and looking for the Chocolate Factory now*
SCENE 72: Miguel: Hmph...yeah...-_-"
SCENE 73: *S I G's bike begins to slow down as and eventually stops and lands as the bike has lost ALL its fuel*
SCENE 74: Both Miguel and S i g: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid
SCENE 75: Miguel: *sigh* Got any spare fuel?>.<
SCENE 76: S I G: Heh heh no...didn't think this would all happen on my way to a chocolate factory! Heh heh heh....
SCENE 77: Miguel: Me neither!-_-
SCENE 78: Both: *sigh*
SCENE 79: Miguel: So what now?
SCENE 80: I have NO idea...
SCENE 81: *Both look at each other with worried expressions on their faces*
SCENE 82 (END OF STORY!): Both: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid *To Be Continued! (On Bottom Right Corner Of Scene)*
SCENE 83: *Back of page* THE END!
SCENE 84: *CREDITS: (On next side)*
SCENE 85: *Blank page on back side of that then back cover and then the normal info on back of Comic Books*
COMIC END. WRITTEN BY: MIGUEL. ORIGINAL CONVERSATION DONE BY: MIGUEL AND S I G ON FACEBOOK. CREDITS END. COMIC END.
Thanks for reading! Very Happy
~ Miguel

Back to top Go down
http://miguelcorp.enjin.com/

The MISADVENTURES Of S I G and Miguel PART 1 (The MISADVENTURE Begins!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Explorers Of Lore! :: The Bonus Stuff! :: Story Land!-
Jump to: